Xamarin developers from Poland.
With a C#-shared codebase, developers can use Xamarin tools to write native Android, iOS, and Windows apps with native user interfaces and share code across multiple platforms, including Windows and macOS.
iOS, Android, Windows phone
- Multiplatform support
- Ease in correcting code errors
- The implemented business logic will be the same on all platforms
- Very quick in creating native applications
- Possibility of prototyping
- The learning curve is substantially reduced, The developer only needs to be fluent in .NET/C#
- Small Community
- Is not supported by Apple
- Limited number of libraries
- Time consuming when designing
- UI separately for each platform
- Not always up to date
- App size is much larger